Thursday, January 8, 2009

Big Helper

Yesterday afternoon we had some really strong winds. I even asked Wayne if we were expecting tornado's. We weren't but they did say on the weather channel that there were some wind gushes up to 78mph. Wow!! So when we got out today there were limbs everywhere. Walker loves to be outside and loves to help, so we hooked up his wagon to his 4-wheeler and put him to work. He did a great job.

He did have to play a little. He found a puddle and started throwing rocks in it. Don't you love his wind up!

6 comments:

monica said...

Oh the fun of a little boy, I can't wait!! :)

Mrs. Jon Matthews said...

The babies are growing so fast. I was so shocked and happy when I ran into you at Target. Words could never describe how I miss ya'll. Steven said his little boy is cute hrowin rocks. HAHA!

Wendy said...

I love his ELVIS wind-up!! So adorable!

Alicia said...

He's getting so big and looks so much older since the last time I saw him!!! I hope ya'll are doing well.

aimee said...

I have watched this several times over the last couple of days and it cracks me up everytime I see it. He is hilarious. For some reason this video reminds me of you. I dont know why. Miss you!

Katie said...

OMG! He's getting so big! That video clip is hilarious! These clips make my days!