Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Seven Months!

Reese is seven months old today. She is still the sweetest little thing. She can now sit by herself and has learned to squeal. It is the loudest squeal I have ever heard. It can hurt your ears. She has also started to fall a sleep on her own. I can lay her down in her bed and she just goes to sleep. It is amazing!! Walker was never like that. She still loves to watch her brother and keep on eye out for him, you never know when he will come by and want to wrestle her.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laura Ripley said...

Cathy, she looks so beautiful in that dress. I am really enjoying watching her grow. You guys have a great family.

aimee said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to see her!

Alicia said...

so sweet! Matt and I were just saying yesterday that we need to come see ya'll.