Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trip to Charlotte

Monday we came to Charlotte, NC so Wayne could attend a Evangelism conference. Since I didn't have anything going on back home me and the kids came along for the ride (plus I am scared to stay in our house at night by myself). We are having a good time. The hotel has a pool witch is a big plus. We went to Monkey Joe's on Tuesday and had a blast. Tonight we are going to the big Mall...my favorite and to Sticky Fingers...Wayne's favorite!
This float that Reese is in is the best! She just sits in it and floats around all by herself. No worries about turning over or going under.

3 comments:

Laura Ripley said...

Awesome! Where is the float from?

cathy said...

Target, But I have see them at wal-mart too!

monica said...

I got TWO at Target last year on clearance for less than $5!! Love clearance! Glad to know it's fun and safe. Cute pics, I LOVE Sticky Fingers too. We've been to the one in Chattanooga a good bit, I buy the sauce to use at home! Oh... and I'm silently making fun of you for being scared to stay home alone ;) I have so many friends who say that, but Andy travels so much.... it's part of life for me and I don't mind the "me" time. :)