Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

Our Thanksgiving in Clinton, North Carolina.
This was my first year not going home and spending Thanksgiving with my family. It was sad not being home with them but we did get to spend time with Wayne's family. His parents and nephew Nate came up for the weekend. It was my first to fix a big holiday meal. Since I don't like turkey I made chicken instead. We also had all of my favorite sides. It all turned out pretty good. We really enjoyed our first thanksgiving in Clinton with our family.

What do you do after a big Thanksgiving dinner? Go hunting of course!! That evening the boys loaded up in Wayne's hunting truck (that is a joke with us, Wayne and Walker want a truck so bad just to go hunting in) and took off!!

This is Wayne's hunting truck!!
Sitting around enjoying the family!

0 comments: