Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

We had a wonderful Mother's day. I love being a mother to three wonderful children. Each one are so special to me and I thank God every day for them.

Walker has been so sweet this mother's day. He had counted down each day until Sunday. He had gotten me a present all by himself and couldn't wait to give it to me. The funny part is that I bought it at wal-mart and didn't even know it. Walker had picked up a heart shaped box that had a necklace and earrings in it and put it in the buggy. When we went to check out he gave it to the lady and I never saw it. It was only a three dollar necklace set but it is worth so much more to me. Walker is such a sweet boy and is always taking care of his family!

The kids loved helping me open the presents!

Wayne got me a new Bible and a ring that I have always wanted. The ring is a birthstone ring with Walker, Reese, and Ivy's birthstone. When I was little I would sit in my great-grandmother's lap and look at hers and would always ask which stone was which child. (she had 6 children) I always thought that ring was very special and now I have one of my own!

1 comments:

monica said...

Is that ring full or does it have room to expand ;) ??