Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nathaniel Visiting!

Our nephew Nathaniel came to visit us this past week !! He got to stay a little over a week! Walker loved it! I tried to keep him busy so he wouldn't get homesick.
One afternoon we got out the slip-n-slide and ate watermelons!! The three of them ate 2 watermelons. There belly's were stuffed!
Reese loved Army time Too!!

Playing army was loads of fun for them. Even I jumped in and played, but of course I was the one always dying. Somehow every time I would get them they would have some magical power that wouldn't make them die...fun stuff!



Here I come boys...I'm going to get you!


Playing the DS!
Besides playing their favorite game on the Wii (sword fighting), this is what you would find them doing most of the time.

One day we went to White lake. It is a beautiful lake that is clear and sandy. Great place for kids! Walker and Nathaniel would swim and swim. They also loved jumping of the dock!

1 comments:

Paul/Pam Eubanks said...

I love White Lake. We went there when I was a kid every summer for our vacation!! I forgot you were close to that! Cool!