Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baby Jesus

The kids got an early Christmas present today. After their bath they got to open a gift I wanted them to enjoy before Christmas. We got them the little people Manger Set. It is so cute and they loved it. Reese loves Baby Jesus! Every time we see a manger or a picture of baby Jesus she gets so excited and just looks at him forever. I love to watch her.


And of course she loved this Baby Jesus. She got Him and sat on the couch and rocked him to sleep while she sang. I pray that this passion for Christ will always be in her. She is my sweet sweet little girl.

This is how it sits now. Walker fixed it so that they are all watching Jesus!

1 comments:

monica said...

We have that!! A friend, that I had her boys in preschool, gave it to me a few years ago. I usually let the kids at school use it a week or so in December, but now it's officially Cole's. My friend said her boys had one and occasionally a dinosaur or matchbox car also came to visit the baby Jesus. :) Andy asked just today if it was wrong for Cole to hurl the baby Jesus across the room, it just felt wrong. ;) I think for now it's just nice to share the story and the words with him over and over, even if the Christ Child is hurled from time to time.....