Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Morning

We had a great Christmas morning. We had our family Christmas a few days early since we were going home to Georgia. The kids woke up very excited to see all there gifts waiting on them. We opened presents for awhile then Wayne used our manger scene to tell the Christmas story. After a couple hours of playing we packed our bags and headed west!
Wayne asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him a new scarf. Well, he didn't know what else to get me so he just bought me six scarfs. It was funny to keep opening presents and see...a new scarf (six times)!
Reese got some princess shoes!

Walker got a DS.

This is what it looked like before they opened. And as you can tell, Ivy only got one present. but she does get to share the House with her big Sister!


0 comments: