Friday, August 29, 2008

Reese is Here!

Reese is finally here and she is so wonderful. Today she is 5 days old and I can't believe she is here. A little bit about her birth- I woke up Monday morning 8/28/08 at 2:30 in the morning with strong contractions. At 4am we got to the hospital and received wonderful treatment by my fellow coworkers. I guess you can say I got extra special care. I received the epidural and was loving life then. Reese was born at 6:56am after only a few minutes of pushing. We are so blessed to have her here with us! We praise God for her!
Reese weighed 7 lbs 13 oz. and was 21 in long!



Our happy family of Four!!

Walker loved his baby sister. When he would talk to her, she would get all wide eyed and would look around for him.









5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, Cathy...she is too precious! I can't wait to meet her! Hope ya'll are doing good! I never know a good time to call...don't want to wake up anybody! Love you!

monica said...

Cathy, she is gorgeous!! I just emailed Amy last night asking about you and asking if Reese was here!! Too sweet. She looks like such a big girl already, so alert and sweet. Too sweet with Walker too. Congratulations and love you!!

aimee said...

I need to meet her. When are ya'll coming home. She is so very sweet. Are you adjusting to two. Has Walker still being good since you got home?I need to call you soon, but like Dee said I dont want to ever wake anyone up. I need some more details. Love you bunches and bunches.

Wendy said...

She is just adorable! I love her sweet little hair!! I can hardly wait to be in your shoes - on the OTHER side! How is Walker with her? You guys look so happy - she is just so beautiful!!

Beth Goff said...

She is BEAUTIFUL Cathy!! I am so excited for your family. My mom is in town visiting and she says hello!! Have a wonderful week!...
Beth (Perkins) Goff