Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This Past Week

A few pics from our past busy week.
It's time to get back to the books. Hopefully Reese will be smart like her daddy!
Walker Loves his Cousin Nate. We were so glad he got to come and visit!
Wayne hurt his foot running, and what daddy does, Walker does!

Walker Loves Reese's bouncer. He likes it even more if I let him hold her!

Well, we have been really busy this past week. Reese was a week old on Monday and since her birth she as already grown so much. I wish I could stop it for a while and let her stay 7 lbs 13 oz for a while, but I also can't wait to see her grow and learn new things. She has been such a wonderful baby. Walker is also doing great with her. He likes for me to "pick her up". I thought it would be the other way around. He also likes to put her passy in her mouth. I am so glad he is doing so well with her. I still have to watch him closely though. He likes to jump over her, build tents around her, and give her lots of toys.

5 comments:

aimee said...

I have to watch out for the sticking things in the mouth. I don't know why Layla does that. I love all the pictures and I love that Walker is doing so well. I talked to your mom and she said that you might be coming home for 2 weeks and I am so very excited... I can't wait! I am ready to see you and that sweet little girl. Tanner needs to meet one of his girlfriends.

Summer Pendley said...

Cathy, I remember not too long ago when I was going through the SAME things with Noah and Sailer. He is still wonderful with her, but he also likes to "walk the line" around her, and test his limits.

I'm glad your first week with Reese went so well...there is so much more fun to come!

She is so beautiful!

**Hope you do not mind me making comments on your blog...I saw it through Aimee's :)

Wendy said...

Hi Cathy!
So great to hear everyone is adjusting so well - that is so funny about Walker wanting to jump over her! HA! They look so cute together! She is just so pretty - her noce is adorable :-) How is breast feeding going? I am nervous about that! I can't wait to get Macy Kate home and settled in. Went to the doctor today and progressing nicely - she is down and ready. 4 more weeks...

monica said...

She is so totally precious. I love the picture of the boys soaking their foot, too funny. Sweet, sweet family Miss Cathy!!!!

Mrs. Jon Matthews said...

Cathy,
It was so wonderful to see you and the babies last night, as brief as it was. Walker is so cute and Reese is adorable. I hope next time we can really visit and Steven can be there. You and Wayne will never know what a blessing ya'll have been to me and my family. May God's blessings be with ya'll on Sunday. I won't pray selfishly.
Love ya!