Friday, September 5, 2008

A new do!

Today has been one exciting day for Walker. Since Hannah (the storm) is hitting the Carolinas tonight and tomorrow, I let Walker play outside with his friends all day. No nap, No lunch, just play, play, play. He had a blast. The rain came and went which made it all the more enjoyable. At one point Walker had found some charcoal and had painted his whole body. He looked wonderful.
Walker and his friends also love to use scissors and cute things. They can cute grass, bushes, and trees for hours. Well at one point today Walker and his friend Abigail got real quite. I looked out side and they both had looks on there face that they had done something. After getting closer I saw what you see below...A new hair cut! All I could do was laugh. I guess tomorrow we are going to the barber shop.




2 comments:

aimee said...

hahaha! Again I am sitting here cracking up! I guess this is what I have too look forward to with Tanner. Too funny.

Wendy said...

THIS is so funny Cathy!! He looks so mischeivious and adroable!! He must have had a ball though!