Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My new Nephew

Well, we got to come home after all. At the last minute my wonderful father-in-law came and picked me and the kids up. Amy (my sister) ended up having her baby a little early and I was dying to come and see him. He is so tiny compared to Reese, even though he weighed 8lbs 14oz. Baby Levi is so cute and is doing great!
Nana with the two newest...Reese and Levi

Me and my new Nephew Levi Seth Houseworth

Aunt Patty with Addison and Reese


Uncle Vance with the kids (missing Levi). I think he changed his mind about having kids after this night!
Addison is such a sweet little girl. She can give the cutest faces!

1 comments:

monica said...

Love, love, love all the pictures. Levi is gorgeous and all the kids are too cute together. Sweet sweet sweet. Yall are sure adding them fast, a house full!!!