Friday, November 14, 2008

We're back!

We're back...that is to the Internet world. It has been two weeks with no Internet. I have been having withdraws. Not really, but it is a lot different when you don't have it.
We have finally moved to Clinton N.C. and getting settled in. The move went great with no problems. We had some wonderful friends who helped us pack up. It is a lot different here. I guess I can finally say I live in the country!! You can see by the last pic I posted. Everyone here has been wonderful though. We have enjoyed our first two weeks!

Walker was the first to load his things up on the truck.
These are the wonderful men and boys who helped with the move.
Thanks Guys!!

Walker had to help with everything. After everything was out it was time to clean up.

Wayne saying his Goodbyes to his BFF Matt!

Walker saying goodbye to all of his friends. We will miss you guys!!

And this is where we have moved...were pigs walk around in the church parking lot. They tell me this doesn't happen very often, but I am going to have to see it to believe it.


4 comments:

Katie said...

We have missed you guys so very much....that is so funny about the pig in the parking lot. WELCOME to the country :O) I can not wait to hear how life is there and how it feels with all taht room with the new house :O) E-mail when you get a chance..

Katie

aimee said...

Hahaha. That is so country. We still miss you here in P town. I know your friends from Wayne's school must miss you but not as much as me. Glad you are back to the internet world.

Katie said...

cathy, that's hilarious about the pig walking around! and i thought hiram, ga was country... you'll enjoy the country--nice and quiet and serene!

Mrs. Jon Matthews said...

Tell my Pastor I am so proud of him. Even though ya'll are so far away, He will always be my Pastor.
We love and miss ya'll terribly.
P.S. Steven is home from college!!