Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby Vance is here!!

Friday morning while I was on the way to taking Walker to school Patty called and told me her water had broke. I got so excited. It was perfect timing for me. I dropped him off and headed home to pack. Two hours later we were on the road headed to Atlanta. Six hours later we were in Georgia and Patty was 10cm and ready to push. I made it right on time. She did such a good job and baby Vance is here and healthy. He is a cute little thing that is going to be tall like his daddy. He was 7lbs 11oz and 22 1/2 in long! Cutie Pie!!

4 comments:

Kristen O'Kelley said...

Tell Patty congratulations! He is SO cute!

Julie & Barron Elleby said...

He already looks a lil like Patty!
I was so glad to get to see you yesterday in Sunday school class. What a nice surprise! You look really great! I can't believe you're well on your way with baby #3. Don't be surprised if you find me coming to you for tips on raising THREE! Barron wants three little ones, minimum, maybe four. I told him we should try for one first and then see :) Anyways, it was great to see you and I'm so glad you're doing well.

Laura Ripley said...

Yeah baby Vance!!!!! So glad everything went well.

Katie said...

Congrats! Tell Patty congrats! Vance is adorable!