Friday, June 25, 2010

Father's Day

I think this Father's Day is a day that Wayne will never forget! Not that anything special happened to make it wonderful but that something gross occurred. For lunch we went out to eat at a big Japanese Buffet in town after church. We got the kids there food, we go get ours, and by the time we start eating Walker's wants more. More Watermelon that is...he had eaten about 3-4 pieces and a full glass of tea. I started eating and Walker got real quite. I asked him what was wrong and all he said was that he wanted to go home. Soon after that everything he had eaten was back up again. I jumped up making my chair fly back behind me hitting another table, making a much bigger scene. We took off with empty stomach and an empty wallet!
We got Wayne a book copy of our blog and Walker got him a picture frame with a picture of the kids!!

1 comments:

monica said...

Where did you get the blog book? I've seen you can do it on blurb.com - I want to do it eventually.