Saturday, June 19, 2010

Orlando

We had a great time in Orlando this past week. Not only did we enjoy the SBC Conference but we had a great time with all the other activities!
I go to met up with my friend Stephanie and have lunch with her and her new little one Evan. Ivy and Evan are just a couple of weeks apart!

Ivy enjoyed our KING size bed at the hotel and so did I. A king size bed is on my wish list!!

Need I say anything...

One afternoon we spent at Down Town Disney. Really neat place, lots to see and do!


Our Last day we had some free time and we went to the City Walk at Universal. Also a great place to just walk around and visit. We got some great advise from our friend Monica (queen of Disney) and got to ride the monorail around Disney just to see it! (thanks Monica)


What is more fun then surfing...as you can tell I had no idea how to do it!

1 comments:

monica said...

:) I aim to please :)