Thursday, October 2, 2008

Moving to Clinton

This will be our new home in Clinton!
Elizabeth Missionary Baptist Church

Well, it looks like we are moving to Clinton, NC. Wayne will be full time pastor of Elizabeth Missionary Baptist Church starting in November. We are very excited about what God is doing. We are also sad to have to say goodbye to all our friends in Wake Forest. We have met so many wonderful people these past 2 years. We (or maybe I) am also sad not to be moving back home to Georgia but I know for sure this is were God wants us to be.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I think I might just cry :O(
Know taht you will be missed :O)
When will you start the move?

Katie

monica said...

The question is, do you need more of our adoption cards to spread in Clinton, NC now??? :) I'm happy for you and that God has shown you his plan, very exciting!! Pretty pretty church too!!!!

Wendy said...

Wow - sounds like you guys are headed where God needs you - that's great! I know you'll do great!

Beth Goff said...

That is great! I am so excited for your family! We are moving to Myrtle Beach, SC to start a new church so we will be kind of close. I started a blog www.wellspringpartners.blogspot.com if you want to read about it.

I will be praying for yall! We are packing up too and I HATE packing!!