Friday, October 24, 2008

My Cow and Cowboy!

Last night we went to a fall festival in town. It was optional to dress up, so of course I dressed the kids. I love cute costumes. Walker loves the movie Toy Story right now so we dressed him up like a cowboy like Woody. He would pull his gun out and say "reach for the sky". So for Reese I wanted something to go along with a cowboy and Wayne said how about a cow. Great idea, a cute little cow. Don't look to close, I made her costume myself. We had a great time. Reese even got her picture taken for the Wake Weekly-the newspaper in town!

I love this picture...she's smiling!!



4 comments:

Summer Pendley said...

Cathy...on my gosh! I LOVE Reese's cow outfit! She's definately the most beautiful baby cow I've ever seen! And, Walker, is just the most handsome cowboy! My son, Noah, LOVES Toy Story also...he's a big Buzz fan! :)

monica said...

I'm in love with your little cow!!! That outfit is absolutely 110% precious, you did fantastic!! I love the added bow in her ear too, so sweet!! Toy Story is one of my faves, what a great story line. Tater Head is one of my favorite characters ever.

aimee said...

Ahhhh. I love the pictures. They are adorable!!!!!

The Bunn Family said...

They are so adorable! I love their costumes. Great job on Reese's! I can't believe she's 2 months old!!!! Time does fly.

JBunn

Guess what my word verification was??? noidiot! LOL